General Terms and Conditions
We are Gourmet Cuisine Hong Kong Limited and we own and operate the site of Lou Lou Food Market. Our site offers a convenient way to shop online over the Internet (referred to as“services”).
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our site. By using our site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
a. You are required to register with us when you use the services or place an order. By registering you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
b. In consideration of your use of our services, you need:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information when filling out our registration form
- Safeguard your user name and password
- If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information is untrue, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your registration.
a. When you place an order, the prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
b. All merchandises on Lou Lou Food Market are listed in Hong Kong Dollars.
c. We are just responsible for managing and administering the site, arranging order processing and fulfillment for the merchandise you ordered from the suppliers through our site.
d. System will generate an email to the email address registered by customer to confirm that we have received your order.
e. The availability of the merchandise is as shown online and will be updated regularly by the supplier. They should not be relied on as definite statements as to whether the merchandise you wish to purchase are actually in stock.
f. We reserve not to accept or cancel an order for any reasons at our sole discretion, including without limitation:
- No sufficient stock to deliver the merchandise you have ordered; or
- No delivery can be arranged for your area; or
- At an incorrect price due to a human or computer error or an error in the pricing information provided by the supplier.
g. All imported Hand-Made Cheeses on Lou Lou Food Market are hand-made by French Cheese Farmers and professional Cheese Refiners, every batch of cheeses could be in different size, weight and shape, according to the unique technique applied by different Cheese Farmers and Refiners.
h. Some of the Pre-Order merchandises on Lou Lou Food Market are seasonal products, the supply could be limited and affected due to the seasonality.
3. Price and Payment
a. We will use all reasonable commercial endeavors to display accurate and up to date prices on our site.
b. Merchandises and prices displayed on our site are for reference only and are subject to alteration or modification at the time of actual transaction.
c. We accept PayPal payment; orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars. When you place an order you authorize us to debit the credit card you specify on your order for the amount of the order at the time we send our acceptance of your order.
d. If the order is cancelled and you have already made any payment, we will make a refund. You agree and accept that we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
e. We do not collect or keep your credit card information. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
f. The company reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
a. Unless otherwise specified, we offer FREE shipping (single location only) for purchase over HK$800. For purchase under HK$800, delivery charge will be applied to your order.
b. We are using Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd for shipping out your order.
c. Reference of Delivery Charge by Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd:
- Order 10 kg or below: from HK$45 to HK$85
- Order above 10 kg: from HK$120 to HK$135
(All delivery charges are subject to the final actual order quantity)
d. We may deliver the merchandise in one or more instalments. Any times and dates given for dispatch of merchandise, or the length of time that merchandise will take to be delivered, are only estimates. If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or times we will inform you as to the progress of your order. Under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund.
e. If you have both Pre-Order and In-Stock merchandises in your order, choose "Yes" to "Sent out in 1 time" allows us not to first send out the In-Stock merchandise, yet 1 time delivery will be arranged when the Pre-Order merchandise is available.
f. You will become the owner of the merchandise you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage.
5. Order cut off time and Delivery Schedule:
a. Perishable item (Chilled merchandise-Pre-Order):
- Order cut off time: Every Friday before 3:00 pm
- Delivery Schedule: 7-8 days (i.e. Friday or Saturday next week)
b. Stock item (Ambient & Frozen merchandise-In stock):
- Order cut off time: Monday to Friday before 3:00 pm
- Delivery Schedule: 4 days (not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
6. Returns or Replacement
a. Unless otherwise specified, no return or exchange of merchandise will be accepted.
b. If you find your merchandise(s) in situations listed below, you can request replacement of specific merchandise(s) within 2 days after delivery:
- Breakage/ Incomplete merchandise package
- Quality issue
- Short-shipment or wrong delivery
c. If you request return or replacement, please note that:
- Provide valid proof of purchase from Lou Lou Food Market
- Send photos of the concerned item(s) to us via email
- The merchandise is unused and the packaging of the merchandise must be in the same condition in which it was delivered to you
d. You agree and accepted that merchandise accepted for returns are only eligible for refund in the form of Paypal (Refund) carrying, no cash refund will be offered.
e. You agree and accept that merchandise is acceptable for exchange subject to stocks availability.
7. Disclaim of Warranties
a. We do not warrant that access to our site, or any part of it, will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault-free.
b. We do not represent or warrant to you that our site or any of its contents will be accurate, complete or reliable.
c. We do not represent or warrant that any services (whether or not provided by us) will be provided with due care.
d. You agree that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
e. All risks in the merchandise(s) shall pass to you upon delivery but Lou Lou Food Market shall retain title in the merchandise(s) until full payment has been received.
f. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- Any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our site or any information on our site;
- Any delay in providing, or failure to provide merchandise or services, or any negligent provision of merchandise or services;
- Any misrepresentation on or relating to our site, the merchandise or the services.
g. Save as required by law:
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses, out of any problem you notify to us.
- We will have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation except otherwise specified in these terms and conditions.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the merchandise you purchase.
a. You undertake that you will not:
- Use our site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose
- Use our site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity
- Interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks through which the services are provided; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any contents that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that would interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of our site and/or computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment constituting them
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to our site (including our applications or software)
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our site (including our applications or software)
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing the Content, User Content or any site content
- Infringe any copyright, design right and intellectual property right in the merchandise
- Collect or store personally identifiable information about other users
9. Linked Websites
a. Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the contents of any website outside our site.
10. Force Majeure
a. If the performance by Lou Lou Food Market of its obligations relating to the services it supplies on this site is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of merchandises or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Lou Lou Food Market), Lou Lou Food Market shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
a. All risks in the merchandise(s) shall pass to you upon delivery but Lou Lou Food Market shall retain title in the merchandise(s) until full payment has been received.
a. You agree to indemnify us and all of our directors, employees and contractors, and hold us all harmless from any claim, loss, damage, cost, expense (including legal expenses) or other liability which may be incurred by us arising out of any breach of the covenants, warranties, representations and agreements herein.
13. Intellectual Property
a. All intellectual property rights in the content, user content, design, text, graphics and other materials on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Any unauthorized use without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
b. All trademarks, merchandise names and company names or logos used in our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademark, get-up, merchandise names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
a. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, the company’s determination shall be final.
b. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
d. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide our services to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.
e. You shall not assign or otherwise deal with its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions, whether in whole or in part without our written consent.
f. These terms and conditions set forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Neither party shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement that is not expressly set forth in these terms and conditions.
g. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts.
a. We may terminate your access to our site or registration immediately if you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
b. Any rights that have accrued to either party at the date of termination will remain enforceable after termination.
a. Promotion offered by us shall only be applicable for one-off purchase at our site subject to special terms and conditions.
b. Promotion is neither refundable nor redeemable for cash. Any unused amount will be forfeited.
c. We reserve the right to terminate or vary the above offers. In the event of any dispute, our decision shall be final and conclusive.
d. These terms and conditions form the integral part of the General Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions