We are Gourmet Cuisine Hong Kong Limited and we own and operate the site of Lou Lou Food Market. We recognize the importance of your privacy is maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information and respect the privacy rights of visitors to the Company’s website and mobile apps and of individuals who participate in, access or sign up to any of the Company's services, activities or online content. We endeavor to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
We may change this Policy from time to time and please review it on a regular basis. Your use of the Site will mean that you accept such changes.
Types of Personal Data Collected
Types of personal data collected by Lou Lou Food Market may include:
1. Personal information: Personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, telephone number, social media contact, email address, residential address and delivery address.
2. Billing information: If you wish to place an order with us, we will collect necessary information including your shipping and billing address to process the order.
Payment-required information such as credit card number and card expiration date will be gathered by third party payment gateway for which we cannot guarantee the fullest security of your information.
The web servers of Lou Lou Food Market may also collect data relating to your online session, the use of which is to provide aggregated, anonymous, statistical information on the server's usage so that we may better meet the demands and expectations of visitors to our sites. This type of data may include, but is not limited to:
1. The browser type and version
2. Operating system
3. The IP address and/or domain name
Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company for:
1. Identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
2. Enabling the provision of the Services to you
3. Conducting identity verification and/or credit checks
4. Order processing, billing and fulfilment
5. Direct marketing of the Services
6. Designing services for you
7. Conducting marketing research, statistics analysis, and behavior analysis
8. The Company’s website and its content base on your particular preferences
9. Provisioning of customer services
10. Fraud prevention and detection
12. Making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
13. Direct marketing of the products and services of the company and its business partners
Confidentiality, disclosure and security of personal data
Lou Lou Food Market has implemented security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alternation of the information. The Company does not trade your personal information and contact information for gain without your written consent, but where disclosure is necessary for the Company to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements. Those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
1. Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organizations
2. Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential
3. Our delivery partners for fulfillment of your order
We have asked you for your consent before you have provided us with your personally identifiable information. After receiving your consent, you may receive containing promotional materials from time to time from us, such as telephone calls, email, direct mailings, social media and SMS.
If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can reach our customer service by calling (852)2494 1983 or send e-mail for un-subscription.
Retention of the information
In your dealings with us, we retain records of your online transactions for auditing purposes. Our general policy is to retain the information for a reasonable period. We do not offer online facilities for you to delete personal data held by us.
Tel: (852)2494 1983